1.    #1  
    is there a way to download an mp3 that has been sent in an email?? I can play it, but can't get it to download onto my phone.
    nope. There isn't a way to do that yet.
  3.    #3  
    no workaround at all??
    you can get the homebrew app 'internalz' by Jason R and search for the for the mp3 in media/internals/attachments. Have fun with that. There'll be alot to go through in there
    I love my new Palm Pre Plus, but I honestly find it quite stupid that there are so many of the "little things" that even the most basic of phones can do that this phone can't.

Perhaps they're too tightly focused on all the amazing things it can do to remember the little things?
    That's not true! Lol..My Pre is wonderful!..this is 1.4.1.1 (for sprint), sooo phones like the iPhone are already at 4.0, so they have improved drastically more than the Pre. This is a first gen Pre. Stop whining.
    Not whining, just pointing out a fact.

It's like owning a Hyundai... you've got power windows, cruise control, etc.

Then you buy a Ferrari and it's got none of those features.

I'm sure that Ferrari's do, in fact, have power windows and cruise control, this is just a rough analogy, but you get the idea.
    Yah..i get you lol. But you have to understand that the Pre is still in 1.4. It didn't even break 2.0 yet. All these bugs will be addresses soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionSoul View Post
    I love my new Palm Pre Plus, but I honestly find it quite stupid that there are so many of the "little things" that even the most basic of phones can do that this phone can't.

Perhaps they're too tightly focused on all the amazing things it can do to remember the little things?
    That's exactly how I feel. It's like they got the weird-creative things implemented like gestures and swipe, etc... But things like sending music via message, bluetooth. Receiving them, and many other features. It feels like they completely skipped it.

But I'm sure Palm will officially add these things before the year is over. But for right now, try patches and homebrew to hold you over for now.
    I'm surprised there isn't a patch for that yet. The work around would be to open the email from your computer and d/l from there.

ET