1.    #1  
    What, in you're own personal opinion, is the best clock speed to get the best performance and battery life out of my pre?
    800mhz there is no real difference in battery life between that and the stock 500mhz and the speed increase is very noticeable
  3.    #3  
    Alright, i have the 800 patch installed and i was wondering if there was any difference in battery life between that and the 720.
    Since there isn't any between the 800mhz and 500mhz I can't imagine that there would be any between 800 and 720mhz though there also isn't any noticeable speed difference between the two.
  5.    #5  
    Ok. Thanks
    No problem. Just for future reference there is no need to post thanks there is a button for it
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metal4life323 View Post
    Alright, i have the 800 patch installed and i was wondering if there was any difference in battery life between that and the 720.
    The voltage has more do with the battery drain than clockspeed. The next evolution in the over clocking kernels should be SmartReflex that adds the ability to throttle the voltage based on load. The Pre's CPU has this feature built in but webOS does not currently utilize it.