1.    #1  
    this has only happened with the pre but I had more than a few people tell me iwht different carriers that they sent me text and I dont get anything at all ever...its causing issues at this point...anyone else? what can I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    this has only happened with the pre but I had more than a few people tell me iwht different carriers that they sent me text and I dont get anything at all ever...its causing issues at this point...anyone else? what can I do?
    Unfortunately that has nothing to do with the pre/plus.that's more like your network problems... what you should do is call your service provider and have them do a reset on your data coverage,or try taking the batt out and wait a few seconds replace the batt,turn the device on then do a update profile. good luck.
    I know that T-Mobile was having issues yesterday.. my sister-in-law (T mobile) was unknowingly sending out blank text messages to a lot of people yesterday. They were going through for AT&T, but for those of us on Verizon and Sprint, they were coming through blank.