1.    #1  
    I accidentally deleted my copy of WebOS Quickinstall. No Big deal, I downloaded a new one.

When I run it, it tells me I absolutely must have WebOSDoctor & its gonna dl it. I click ok, select "Bell" & voilla...file not found on palm's server

The file its trying to download is "webosdoctorp100ewwbellmo.jar". I went to palms official site, and downloaded that very same file after entering my palm's serial #

now I put it in the same folder as my quick-install, but it still refuses to acknowledge its existence. I noticed the actual filename is webosdoctorp100ewwbellmo.jar.app (Im a cool mac user). Mac refuses to let me rename it without the .app extention, so I forced it via shell - that rendered the file useless. I reverted.

Now I am stumped. This seems like a pretty stupid problem to be having, what do I do?
    first download the doctor. It has to be on the same directory as thw quick install jar that you launch.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by remusomega View Post
    The file its trying to download is "webosdoctorp100ewwbellmo.jar". I went to palms official site, and downloaded that very same file after entering my palm's serial #

now I put it in the same folder as my quick-install, but it still refuses to acknowledge its existence. I noticed the actual filename is webosdoctorp100ewwbellmo.jar.app (Im a cool mac user). Mac refuses to let me rename it without the .app extention, so I forced it via shell - that rendered the file useless. I reverted.
    *how is this message too short?*
    Sounds like you have an outdated version of WOSQI. The current version has working webOSDoctor 1.4.1 url.

Alternatively, try renaming "webosdoctorp100ewwbellmo.jar.app" to "webOSDoctor.jar" and keep it in the same folder as WOSQI
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook