Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    So yeah i would like to have those 8 extra gigs and ram, but i think Sprint is getting something big (i hope) coming from palm. When should we start to look forward for this new phone arrival. Also, what are sprints policies and methods when you get a phone upgrade program, am i eligible for an upgrade after a year has passed on a two year contract?, cause idk but the pre is getting outdated with all the pluses out there, so i wanna upgrade to this new "misterious" phone.
    Keep holding on, I am waiting to see what is next. I see nothing but good things coming from Palm. DOOMcast all you want....

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Sprint gets the Pre Plus Plus
    June or July but nothing has been announced all rumors good rumors but that's just speculation and wishful thinking but I'm with you & I want one too whatever it is
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    shouldn't it be the pre squared or something like that
    I want Palm Pimp with everything big and fast
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Sprint is getting the Pre #
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Will a Pre Plus compete with the Evo on Sprint? I like my Pre but I'm not too sure about that...
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy123 View Post
    Will a Pre Plus compete with the Evo on Sprint? I like my Pre but I'm not too sure about that...
    Maybe the average Joe would want a Pre+ cause of it's mass marketability.
    However, many people who bought the Pre on Sprint in the first place would probably be a techie, so they would go for an HTC Evo.