Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i received my refurbished phone from asurion. The phone looks brand new other than the few dead pixels. The problem is that when i checked the life calls it says 270452 i think that is to hi. should i keep it or call asurion so they can send me another?
    If it bothers you then sure.

My Pre has like 2 stuck pixels, not onto the side either. I didn't even notice them until like almost a week after I've been using it. I'm not bothered, since this one has no other issues (Nabisco-free).
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    If it bothers you then sure.

My Pre has like 2 stuck pixels, not onto the side either. I didn't even notice them until like almost a week after I've been using it. I'm not bothered, since this one has no other issues (Nabisco-free).
    but like i said, i never mention that my problem is with dead pixel, only that it looks new except for a few dead pixels. The problem is the high use of the phone, thats like getting a car with 300K miles. Do i have to worry or just let it be?
    Well,If I were you I would send that phone back and let them know that I'm not satisfied. YOU PAY FOR IT RIGHT!!
    for what they charge, make them give you a phone you will e happy with.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    after looking really close this phone has about 15 dead pixels. this is going back