1.    #1  
    Radio Shack is done with them
    and now our local Sprint store says they are done selling them.

Where do I go now?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I believe you can still order it online.
    There are lot of deals going around, where you can get it for less than $100 or so with contract.

Check here for Walmart online pricing:
    http://walmart.letstalk.com/product/...100&corpId=634

I am not sure if they have them in stores for the same price too.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Seems like it is still available on Sprints website, though like others have already mentioned, you can find it cheaper at other places.
    Sams club has them as well
    I just was in a Sprint store today, they are still selling them, advertising them, etc. I think someone posted a rumor a few weeks back about Sprint discontinuing them, but I don't think it was valid (and based on today, evidence says it is not true).

Was it really a Sprint store, or some third-party store (mall stand, etc.)?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    I just was in a Sprint store today, they are still selling them, advertising them, etc. I think someone posted a rumor a few weeks back about Sprint discontinuing them, but I don't think it was valid (and based on today, evidence says it is not true).

I checked a Sprint store in the Memphis area this week and they are still stocking the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post

I was in a Sprint store yesterday, and they still seemed to be selling Pres and Pixis, though I believe they were out of stock. My wife's Pixi had a problem and they had to order me one for pickup Monday. The assistant manager I spoke to said they've been low on stock of Palm phones for a while.
    My sprint corp store has them. Also available at my local best buy, i think my local walmart may also have some (not totally sure)

have you tried a major chain like that?
    There are four lights.
    I ordered mine from Sprint's sales dept. by phone. They shipped it the same day.
    1-866-866-7509
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation