1.    #1  
    I will donate $10 to anyone who helps me get Sprint Nav WORKING on my Bell Pre

Just give me failsafe directions and your paypal account.

I used to have it working -- and loved it -- as I need it for work -- but after the "trial" period wore off apparently it stopped working and I haven't been able to figure out how to get it going again

anyone smart enough to figure it out ?

cheers
    It's easy. Just open an account with Telenav and pay their monthly fee of $10 per month.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    The thing is that there are no safe way of doing this.

After the trial period, you will not be able to log back in with your device phone number.

so basically, the app needs to be patched to hardcode (or ask the user) the phone number. The thing is that you will lock another phone number after the trial expires again (you can use an unused, but valid, area code to minimize the chance of doing harm).

then you also need to patch the app to ask the user to log back in once the trial expired.

I've tested this (I patched the app so it ask me to login everytime I start it) to test that this would work... And it works. I use it just occasionally now.

however, it would be unwise to publish more detailed info and it would be even more unwise to accept money to help someone do it. SprintNav is not a free app. Its a shame that Telenav does not offer it in Canada for WebOS users.

be patient, someone will come out with something better that the Google Maps (for navigation) at some point in the future.
    a whole 10 dollars to assist you in theft...lmao
    Its not worth it the Sprint one is only good temp and its a constnt juggling act.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    a whole 10 dollars to assist you in theft...lmao
    10 dollars for a most likely big fine and possibly jail time, seems like a good idea
    I also wouldn't of loved this program from the start, It's pretty sad that all these Carriers/Palm could not get together on certain things but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I am with the guy above that with the PDK out, there is going to be lots of Nav programs for us canadian customers in the near future, Maybe 2 or 3 months and it will probably only cost you 10 maybe 15 bucks if it's really good, So that $10 you are going to give someone else for something that might only work for a bit because i'm sure sprint knows how to do all this and will shut it down by making it harder to login to these Apps that they own.
    woooo a whole 10 bucks,,o man I will spend the next few weeks on that,,i need 10 dollars.