Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hey All,

Just wanted to put in my $0.02.

Sure, I've had my share of weirdness with my Pre, I've even had to exchange my original for a new Pre because the speaker began to crackle, but you have to expect that from any device nowadays. Kudos to Sprint for a great customer rep who handed me a new phone out of the box, no dealing with the Vendor!

That said, I am very happy with my Pre right now. I'm running my fair share of patches and apps, but the nicest thing is being able to go on a drive listening to Pandora through my car's speakers, with turn-by-turn navigation provided by Telenav through Sprint, and receive a phone call, switching amongst all the various apps with ease, audio fading in and out nicely, and turning down when a direction is spoken by Sprint Navigation.

Thank You Palm!

Thank you Sprint!
    Thanks for reporting in
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I agree. I am happy, too.

It’s a phone. Sure they all do cool things, but it’s a phone and I have a life.

I love the features and use the phone in every way possible to help manage my life and communications with everyone I know. Going from text, to web, to email to calendar is just awesome.

Again, it’s a phone…and I hope that we all have lives outside of these nifty gadgets.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitcherj View Post
    Hey All,

Just wanted to put in my $0.02.

Sure, I've had my share of weirdness with my Pre, I've even had to exchange my original for a new Pre because the speaker began to crackle, but you have to expect that from any device nowadays. Kudos to Sprint for a great customer rep who handed me a new phone out of the box, no dealing with the Vendor!

That said, I am very happy with my Pre right now. I'm running my fair share of patches and apps, but the nicest thing is being able to go on a drive listening to Pandora through my car's speakers, with turn-by-turn navigation provided by Telenav through Sprint, and receive a phone call, switching amongst all the various apps with ease, audio fading in and out nicely, and turning down when a direction is spoken by Sprint Navigation.

Thank You Palm!

Thank you Sprint!
    For sure, i think this is the best part of owning a Pre. It never gets old how seamless it is to stream pandora/datpiff/radiotime while navigating and have the whole thing function like a stock system.