1.    #1  
    Not sure what the problem is but this still isn't working. I'm pulling the dropdown, I'm pressing "empty trash" and then I push the red button. Nothing happens. I let it sit for hours. Nothing happens.

I believe this is having a serious negative effect on the performance of my pre. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of these emails?

Please!?
    Delete the account off your Pre. Go on your computer. Empty the trash can and reconfigure the account on your pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Delete the account off your Pre. Go on your computer. Empty the trash can and reconfigure the account on your pre.
    Yep try deleting them from your PC/Mac. But why bother deleting/re-installing the account on the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by evanesq View Post
    Not sure what the problem is but this still isn't working. I'm pulling the dropdown, I'm pressing "empty trash" and then I push the red button. Nothing happens. I let it sit for hours. Nothing happens.

I believe this is having a serious negative effect on the performance of my pre. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of these emails?

Please!?
    you must be a serious business man!! hahahahahhahahaha ( only top secret officials get so many emails )
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    It helped me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    you must be a serious business man!! hahahahahhahahaha ( only top secret officials get so many emails )
    or people who look at too many "naughty" sites!
    No well....It doesnt take time to reinstall it....Just to make sure the Pre recognizes that you have deleted all of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    I get a couple thousand emails every 3 months or so working as tech support in a school district.

But yeah, empty out the trash in your email on your PC and then resync your email account.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    I have IMAP email accounts. Deleting/purging the email from my PC/laptop does not empty the Pre trash folder. I wish it did.