1.    #1  
    Is it just me or does it KILL battery life?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Do you have notifications enabled?
    By default it looks for notifications like every 15 minutes. I have it set to every 4 hours and my battery life is fine.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    aye, did until I disabled notifications.
    I didn't know you could change how often it looks for notifications. better check it out!
    I don't know if i'm the only one but I find that the final version burns more battery then the beta version. I had the beta version set up at 5 minutes and when I downloaded the final version I also had it at 5 minute intervals. The final version was burning my battery at 10% per hour while the beta was burning at about 6% per hour. I have the app at 20 minute intervals now.
    doesn't matter anymore, the battery is bad enough where i only notice it when it isn't plugged into a wall/car socket...it pretty much is always plugged in...smh
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    doesn't matter anymore, the battery is bad enough where i only notice it when it isn't plugged into a wall/car socket...it pretty much is always plugged in...smh
    yeah....i agree. if you install the patch that puts the percentage in the top bar, u can litterally watch it drop as you are browsing and loading pages. for every 2-3 pages i load it drops around 1% while having full evdo connection. (i have the 1400 mugen battery and YES i conditioned it correctly.....the stock battery is even worse)

and for those who tell me that i should use power saving techniques like turning off data....well....what good is having a phone with a full html browser if i cant use it?
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    I have noticed if you turn off webos updates ots not bad. Try that,,i only want my updates when I open apps so I don't need the webos updates,,so I turned them off and it did not drain my battery fast anymore
    I cannot do a friend request on my phone. It says service is not available......any ideas?
    is it me or does your profile stay stuck loading?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination