1.    #1  
    Ok. I installed Teal Speed. Paid my 4.99 plus tax 5.64 something. So I ran it. While chariging my phone. Then when my phone got to 100 %. I unplugged it and left Teal Speed running came back 20 something minutes later and I have 77% left lol. That's a joke. Teal Speed sucks lots and lots of battery life. Just thought i'll let you guys know. Have a great day at work guys and girls.
    After saying I wouldn't purchase it without a demo, I actually did buy it out of curiosity. I deleted it after 10 minutes. Buy yourselves a drink on me, TealPoint Software
  3.    #3  
    Yeah..its nice..but eats bettery
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I have it also. I didn't notice any more battery usage when I was using it.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Teal Speed SWALLOWS all your battery! Had to post. Funny.
    Last edited by kld2009; 04/23/2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: deleted sentence
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I've had TealSpeed running for the last 40 minutes - Battery drain = 4%
    FrankenPre2!!!
    My battery sucked before TealSpeed and it sucks with it-

But at least it adds some cool functionality, so i've kept it and use it daily.
    no increase of battery usage here. I consider my phone to have acceptable battery life. Here's a test. I turn my phone s radio and data off (or use airplane mode) when I'm at work (hospital). At the end of 8 hours I can get down to only 90 battery life left. That's with tealspeed running and me using it. I don't play music or anything, ,but I use my tasks, memos, calendar, I'll play a game of hearts or spades during breaks, use the camera or pdf and word veiwer. I don't think it's tealspeed.
    I have had teal speed for 6 months and I don't notice any battery drain. I have it open 24/7... I couldn't function without it.. Lol
    NEWSFLASH! Everythin swallows up battery life on this fone!
  11.    #11  
    Well..my phone started drinking up the battery right after i installed Teal Speed.
    so, if it wasent $5, I'd get this app simply for 1 of the features, being able to create custom icons, but everything else is redundant IMO