1.    #1  
    First I would like to say that,

"PALM WEBOS IS HANDS DOWN, THE BEST MULTITASKING MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM OUT THERE!"

I'm a huge NFL fan, and my sprint Pre has been working hard tonight. I'm streaming the NFL draft on NFL network using "my tether" on my laptop, playing HQ VIDEO without any lag! I have my two favorite football websites running, my twitter app running (constantly checking for tweets), and my messaging app open as I swap text messages with a friend.

The phone is running smooth, switching through cards is a breeze, and I can't be any happier!!! I couldn't help thinking how this would be impossible to perform with such ease on ANY of the other "multitasking" phones. Including the upcoming "fruit phone".

I have gone through 3 Pres, and can't wait to se what Palm has in store for us next!!!

Just thought I would post this, since most people only post the bad experiences they have with the phone. WEBOS is definitely a winner, hope it catches on.
    Forgive the spelling errors, I typed this up fast on my phone, and have to continue following the Draft ;-)

Last edited by pre_task_king; 04/23/2010 at 07:31 AM. Reason: screenshots
    Just make sure your phone doesn't explode
    Time to get VIRAL
    dude I'm with you,,betwween the nfl draft and mlb alerts my pre is working overtime tonight,,great isint it
    Right you are!
    My avatar says it all!
  6.    #6  
    Same here, hope we get our olb's tomorrow.
    Gotta love that grayed out webpage that is gonna reload when you go back to it.
    pre is awesome besides the bad hardware. there isnt anything easier to use then the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    My avatar says it all!

Thanks for letting us get RYAN MATTHEWS! even though Miami got the better part of the deal. I was on my phone all DAY! Thanks Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by wikddrmz View Post
    Thanks for letting us get RYAN MATTHEWS! even though Miami got the better part of the deal. I was on my phone all DAY! Thanks Pre...
    YOU KNOW RYAN MATTHEWS?! HECK YES GO SD..

RYAN CAME FROM MY CITY'S STATE COLLEGE !!!

I love the pre