1.    #1  
    FB has done a nice job of steadily making the FB app worth while. But the next version needs to give me the 'hide' option from the regular web based FB.

I have way too many friends that play Farmville or other games, or get messages from God or advice from fortune tellers. I don't want that crap cluttering up my feed.
    If you block those applications on your desktop, they won't show up anymore.
    fyi it was Palm themselves that developed the app.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    w8, so if I go in and block all those apps on the desktop version, they'll stop showing up on the FB app? Right now, that's the only reason I don't use the app; I'm so sick of flicking past all the stupid game posts...
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    you should be able to hide those by going to the full site on your Pre as well...the hide button is 'hidden' but it is secretly floating on the upper right hand corner of each post. If you haven't gone to it in awhile, the address is: Login | Facebook

Just so you know FB also updated to try to find official pages for all activities, musicians, movies etc. So for instance, I had in my TV section a statement about anything EXCEPT stupid reality elimination shows like 'Survivor' etc, and FB decided to change it to a 'liked' item, so I was getting updates all the time that I couldn't get rid of.

Once I deleted the info (that you probably have to do on the desktop site) and only listed things/activities I actually can handle getting updates on, now I don't get those...so maybe worth checking out on your profile.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    How do you go to the full site on the Pre now? When I try it, it automatically goes to the app - which I hate. I've had to stop using Facebook on my Pre because I can't get to where I wanna go from there. Any suggestions?
    open yr browers and go to www,facebook.com,,then bookmark it,,thats what I did.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    those applications are already hidden on my full and mobile versions of FB. They only show up on palm's FB app. Does everyone else's do this or am I just missing something here?
    Thank you for the suggestion....didn't work for me though. Even with putting in the complete web address, it ALWAYS goes to that D$*&@D app
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluckie View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion....didn't work for me though. Even with putting in the complete web address, it ALWAYS goes to that D$*&@D app

when i get the notification in my email, i just click on the link, thats how i do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    when i get the notification in my email, i just click on the link, thats how i do it
    When I do that, I get this on the page: "The page you requested was not found"
    Quote Originally Posted by ahogue82 View Post
    those applications are already hidden on my full and mobile versions of FB. They only show up on palm's FB app. Does everyone else's do this or am I just missing something here?
    It works great for me. I have every one of those idiotic apps blocked on my desktop, and my FB app follows along with those preferences.