Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    virtual keyboard was working better on 1.4 and now on 1.4.1.1 it is grey and plain and featureless. I was wondering if anybody was working on fixing it? Also autocomplete would be nice too. anyone know what's going on with this?
    Sorry if overpost but I haven't heard anything.
    virtual keyboard didn't even work for me after 1.4. It wouldn't backspace.
    it works for me just great
    works for me without a problem...

Only thing i wanna do is have someone release a slider blocks orientation for the messaging app, kinda like the one for the web browser. So if you are texting lying down ur screen doesn't go all crazy
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    o.k. so when i updated to 1.4.1 I was a noob (got pre 3/29 & updated to 1.4.1 3/31) so I only had pre few days before update. I had v.keyboard installed with 1.4. I didn't remove patches when updating os and Now preware doesn't show any of my 1.4 patches installed even though they are. How do I uninstall it so I can reinstall it and try over? Or how can i see which patches are installed from previous os. Sounds like a dumb problem but the patches are on my phone just nowhere to be seen (i.e. in wosqi or preware) , so where are they located?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    i would like to see the delete button working in the browser.

i want the move the keyboard button gone too, or at least for it to remember where you put it.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    works for me without a problem...

Only thing i wanna do is have someone release a slider blocks orientation for the messaging app, kinda like the one for the web browser. So if you are texting lying down ur screen doesn't go all crazy
    +10. And I also agree, the move keyboard is annoying, if you could access move keybo from the cog menu, and have it remember its position for each particular scene, and being able to do a backspace in the web browser. Kind of a deal breaker on the web browser.

Anyone try it with the haptic feedback mod through WOSQI? Its pretty cool!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i'd love a 'native' skin for the keyboard. i mean, have the keys look similar to the default os look, like the extra characters menu.