1.    #1  
    Not sure if it is just me or not, but it seems like the apps have been flooding in the last couple of days. I too have been worried about Palm and their ability to sustain future development for our phones. But the last two days have lessen it for me. Between the home brew guys and the outside developers, it seems like we are getting a ton of new features and apps over the last couple of days. Internalz is just absolutely AWESOME!!! Gameloft is still sending us games (and some very nice sales), new Face Book updates, I went to the app catalog and have 9 updates for apps today alone. This is definitely deceasing my fear about development for Webos...in fact I think it is getting stronger now than ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by HMCH View Post
    Not sure if it is just me or not, but it seems like the apps have been flooding in the last couple of days. I too have been worried about Palm and their ability to sustain future development for our phones. But the last two days have lessen it for me. Between the home brew guys and the outside developers, it seems like we are getting a ton of new features and apps over the last couple of days. Internalz is just absolutely AWESOME!!! Gameloft is still sending us games (and some very nice sales), new Face Book updates, I went to the app catalog and have 9 updates for apps today alone. This is definitely deceasing my fear about development for Webos...in fact I think it is getting stronger now than ever!
    Let me know when we actually get a non game app that's worth using.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    lol @ this guy

Anyway, I'm glad we're seeing more apps.
    Just because you think certain apps aren't important to you, doesnt mean they aren't important to others. There are lots of great apps out there for lots of things. My son uses the graphing calculator for school and it's just as good as the 100 dollar one we bought him. The Metro Rail apps are great for people who visit my hometown of DC. My wife uses the spanish translation app all of the time at the hospital she works at because so many patients don't speak English??? I use the DR Podder app as well as the stopwatch app quite often as well. These are just the apps I use AND THEY ARE WORTH USING.

Sorry 3.25 billion apps aren't in the catelog for you, but I find many to be useful for my family.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    What, precisely, do you consider "worth using"?

I know there are several utility apps out there, including a medical reference, a task-list manager, and my own simple word processor. I've seen shopping list assistants, GPS geocaching tools, and specalized tools of all sorts.

What, exactly, do you want to do with your Pre that you can't do right now? (I know that I have a list of things, but no app developer can solve the problems on my mind.)
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath