Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    is it worth the $5? how long does it last?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    great....now my life is gone.

this is the type of games that work extremely well on touchscreens (unlike fps), and so far it's been running perfect, i even went to check my email in the middle of a game and the game just pause and email fired up pretty much right the way just like palm has demoed earlier this year...i don't even have the overclocking patch installed! it does seem to eat through battery like no tomorrow though, i had it plugged into my laptop's usb and it's still slowly draining the battery!

now if they had multiplayer in this thing, my life would be gone completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice8lue View Post
    Hey Everybody,

I own my Pre for quite a bit of time now, am also developing for it, but one thing i really miss is some kind of (Real Time) Strategy game, something like Ago of Empires, Settlers, Command and Conquer and so on.

Did I miss something? Is there such a game available for the Pre?
    I'm currently trying to develop one but that will take a lot time till it's somewhat playable...

...ask, and you shall receive.

dinner, is now served!
    Another day, another port. Wake me when someone writes something interesting for WebOS.
    Interesting and Castle Frenzy looks cool...maybe soon???

Sorli....
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Another day, another port. Wake me when someone writes something interesting for WebOS.
    good luck with that. Until webOS has close to the same market share as Android or iphone expect these major developers to port apps. Besides, it makes more sense to have the same game on many platforms than it does to write new games for any specific platform. With the current state of Palm I'm just glad we're still getting any attention at all, and quite frankly so should you.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    LOVE IT! Now we need Rise of the Lost Empires, Rouge Planet, Soul Of Darkness, Terminator: Salvation looks kind of cool and maybe Zombie Infection.
    Bring on more Strategy games man!
    ok, can anyone tell me if its worth it?
    if you like RTS games it is worth it. It's not a game you'l be done with in a day that's for sure. Touch controls are great for this kind of game. Full review coming Sunday at MobiObie.com
    Just downloaded settlers. Its really pretty fun, my favorite game on webos yet! Ive been waiting for a good app like this to come out for awhile now. Ive downloaded some other gameloft fps' and HAWX but the controls on those games are too complicated and frustrating. This is a game that works very well on a touch screen, if you like RTS style games definitely give this a look.
  11.    #32  
    To be honest, I don't know how you could write a proper "review" other than an initial look type of review. The game is pretty complex and deep. If it's exactly the same as the iphone version, looking at a review of that, might frankly be better only because it has been out longer for that phone and people have had time to properly sit down and play it. I've been playing since it came out and I'm still learning new things :x
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    I'm sorry if these releases bore you, but there are some people who never had an iPhone so all these releases are new to me and others.
    SETTLERS??

Holy ****
    August 2009 - January 2011. Thank god I'm no longer a Pre user!

Downloading. In the meantime, Gameloft could start to work on civilization.
    is there gona be online play?
    Quote Originally Posted by hux View Post
    Downloading. In the meantime, Gameloft could start to work on civilization.
    Then I would NEVER get anything done! (Except total world domination, of course.)
    Well, anyone has problems with The Settlers? My black smiths stop working after some time. Means no new soldiers. Only help seems to be to destroy the smith's building and rebuild. Then he starts working again until he gets lazy. Any help?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    this is a little old, but not so bad so I will still answer.

is your coal mine producing coal? iron mine producing iron? smelter turning the iron ore into the "ingots" or whatever they are called. without all that he has nothing to work with. maybe while they are rebuilding the building the supply of iron and coal builds up a bit so that he works a while.

my question is I just went over and wiped out all the viking soldiers, and sometimes their buildings would be destroyed and now I occupy "most" of their towers but there is one real small peice of land outlined in blue and some of the vikings are stuffed in there like cattle. an then there is another decent chunk of land with a few towers and other buildings and ive gone through it all with my army a few times and I cant find any more soldiers. how am I supposed to take over their land for good and what happens with the civilians when I take it over?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12