1.    #1  
    kinda stupid voting concept. You have to watch all the videos to see which one you prefer. If I watch a video 100 times are all of those counted or is there a cookie one I watched it the first time?
    I suppose, since multiple viewing is expressly permitted, that you could watch each one once, and rewatch those that are your favorites to "cast your vote." Mine are linked below, by the way, if you haven't viewed them. Thanks for your interest in the contest, and good luck to *all* the participants! {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    I suppose, since multiple viewing is expressly permitted, that you could watch each one once, and rewatch those that are your favorites to "cast your vote." Mine are linked below, by the way, if you haven't viewed them. Thanks for your interest in the contest, and good luck to *all* the participants! {Jonathan}
    I've watched some of them and gone back and rewatched them but the view count hasn't changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I've watched some of them and gone back and rewatched them but the view count hasn't changed.
    I assume you are watching on Youtube, right (vs the webOSRoundup site)? I know that the webOSRoundup guys said that it was total views, not unique views for their main site, but not sure if that is how it is for Youtube also?

anyway, thanks again for at least viewing (and voting). and to throw in my plug, please watch my video (linked in my Sig).

thanks!
    Adam
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work: