1.    #1  
    Circles: Vodafone prices for Pre Plus Plus Pixi and fairly high

As for prices at the Vodafone mobile neighbors quite different if one unconfirmed information from industry sources believe the gift.

After all costs in this case, the Palm Plus Pre euro and 579.90 without a contract for the Palm Pixi Plus 399.90 euros due. If you are one of a corresponding mobile Vodafone tariff would treat with the same, the tariff charged with Internet SuperFlat 59,95 Euro 49,90 Euro per month and once for Pixi Plus.

With the same rate, all Palm-Pre-plus prospective 149.90 euros for equipment pay once. In the tariff is the first year after the conclusion of the telephone flat rate in a mobile-foreign network of your choice.

Compared to the sales prices of palm Pre with o2 in the fourth quarter of 2009 of 481 euros with the current Vodafone is much higher - around 100 euros more are not buying a little and should therefore be carefully considered.

Vodafone und o2 rücken mit den Preisen fürs Palm Pre Plus und Pixi Plus heraus

SuperFlat Internet - Tarifdetails &laquo www.dsltarife.net
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    afteer what I've seen Palm have done to us .. I really doubt it would make it in the market with these prices !
  3.    #3  
    If this info is near to reality to come, I hope Palm read this post and take a little chat with Vodafone before launch and get a better agreement on prices.

However, how the Germans consumers will take it, if these prices come, is a mystery.

I dont know how big is Vodafone there and how loyal are their customers, as well.
  4.    #4  
    If this info is near to reality to come, I hope Palm read this post and take a little chat with Vodafone before launch and get a better agreement on prices.

However, how the Germans consumers will take it, if these prices come, is a mystery.

I dont know how big is Vodafone there and how loyal are their customers, as well.