Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I installed the 800 Mhz patch and cpuscaler ultimate [paid version] yesterday and set the scaling from 250-800 Mhz with the stick at boot option activated.. Everything worked perfect and, almost every app was quicker and the phone was very responsive overall !!

When I placed the phone on the touchstone last night, it rebooted a few minutes later. I decided to change the scaling from 250 - 800 to 500 - 800, but the option to set anything higher than 600 Mhz just wasn't there in the scaler app after the reboot ?

The scaling option does not display anything over 600 Mhz ? I clicked on ' Stats' and it showed the CPU set to 50000 and [iirc] max speed 60000..

Did the 800 Mhz patch un-install itself or get corrupted ? Would I need to re-install it ? I don't have the Pre on me right now [ using the BB 9700 @ work ] so I couldn't check if the patch is still there or not thru WebOS install..

Any insights, recommendations.. ?

Many thanks!!
    iPhone 4(sold) : Palm Pre(sold) : HTC EVO 3D: Nokia E71-2: BB Bold (work)

Other Toys: '07 M5 : '08 LS7
    This may be a silly question, but did you tap the "Uber Speeds" button to access higher speeds?

-Skippy