1.    #1  
    I recently downloaded the Facebook app, but uninstalled it a couple days later. However, I just realized that all my Facebook friends are now listed as contacts, even though the app is deleted. How can I change this?
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind. I asked too quick and figured it out on my own. This forum makes it hard to think for yourself, haha.
    Okay, I admit, I don't know much about my phone yet. I would like to know how you did it please because I get a message that say's you can't delete Facebook contacts.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kconnect View Post
    Okay, I admit, I don't know much about my phone yet. I would like to know how you did it please because I get a message that say's you can't delete Facebook contacts.
    Thanks
    Goto Contatcs and select Preferences & Accounts. You can then delete your Facebook account.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    Goto Contatcs and select Preferences & Accounts. You can then delete your Facebook account.
    What he said.
    I was trying to figure this out for a while too. Thanks to a similar post that I left a month or so ago I ended up creating a contact named Facebook (and Yahoo for that matter) and linked everyone from FB & YHOO that were those "old friends" from school that I never talk to to that account so I never have to see them littering my contacts list. Didn't take me too long but I don't have very many contacts from those sites.