Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Over the last week I have woken up late twice cause my alarm on the phone hasn't gone off. I come to find out that the phone's battery is completely drained. When I go to bed, the phone is at 100%, and I'm only asleep for about 7 hours. Anyone know why this is all of a sudden happening? I have a pre plus with the 800mhz patch. All other patches I have on the phone have been on there for awhile.
    I've had the 800 MHZ ipk installed for a few days and have had my Pre shut down on me four times. This required a battery pull to fix.

Do you have it on the charger while you sleep?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've had the 800 MHZ ipk installed for a few days and have had my Pre shut down on me four times. This required a battery pull to fix.

Do you have it on the charger while you sleep?
    Nope. I had it fully charged before I went to bed, took it off the charger, woke up in the morning and the battery was completely dead. I'm gonna uninstall the 800mhz patch and try loading the new super Prekernal app and see how that goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    Over the last week I have woken up late twice cause my alarm on the phone hasn't gone off. I come to find out that the phone's battery is completely drained. When I go to bed, the phone is at 100%, and I'm only asleep for about 7 hours. Anyone know why this is all of a sudden happening? I have a pre plus with the 800mhz patch. All other patches I have on the phone have been on there for awhile.
    Only 7 hours sleep???