View Poll Results: Lowest screen brightness setting increases your battery life when browsing web?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, my battery life is better while browsing the web using the lowest brightness setting

8 88.89%
  • No, my battery life is better while browsing the web using the lowest brightness setting

1 11.11%
  1.    #1  
    I am not trying to start another battery life thread, but I was just curious as to how many people actually get more life from their battery with screen brightness down and browsing the web at the same time? The only time I have bad battery drain is when I use the web browser. Even with my screen brightness lowered all the way, my drain seems the same and battery life doesn't seem longer.

*EDIT* POLL IS SUPPOSED TO READ "NO, BATTERY LIFE IS NOT BETTER WHILE BROWSING THE WEB USING THE LOWEST BRIGHTNESS SETTING
    Last edited by jrdatrackstar; 04/21/2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Might want this "No, my battery life is better while browsing the web using the lowest brightness setting"

to read like this "No, my battery life is not better while browsing the web using the lowest brightness setting
    I think you mean "No, my battery life *isn't* better..."