1.    #1  
    how do you bypass profile sign in without internet connection?
    Quote Originally Posted by t_wack5050 View Post
    how do you bypass profile sign in without internet connection?
    You need Meta Doctor. You'll need a linux environment to do what is necessary. Search for "meta doctor" at webos-internals.org
  3.    #3  
    the phone wont go pass the sign in. there is no internet connection to connect to. you can not activate wifi either. will meta doc fix that ? help plz!
    Meta doctor will let you turn wifi on to activate
    Quote Originally Posted by t_wack5050 View Post
    the phone wont go pass the sign in. there is no internet connection to connect to. you can not activate wifi either. will meta doc fix that ? help plz!
    Yes. It involves modifying a WebOS Doctor to bypass the initial activation screen (First Use app). Yes, you will need to Doctor your phone in order to do this. I'm not sure how well that will work with your Cricket flash though...
    I m not sure anyone else has done it successfully or not yet..
    1st of all the method is really very tough
    2nd of all LINUX environment?? lol very few ppl have it..

I m waiting for other solutions now which would b simpler n work on Windows..
    Hope for the best..

regards,
    TOm
    I'm surrounded by a bunch of penguins, is that considered a linux environment
    Well thanks for the replies..

I received it from UK n its on O2 network. I just performed a hard reset on my palm pre and now its just stuck on profile activation. Its already got a country lock code which can only be entered once the profile activation thingy is over.. (correct me if i'm wrong)..

So in this case i just some guide in order to by pass profile activation screen..

Thanks
    In case you are still looking for the meta doctor:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2111882