1.    #1  
    i fully flashed my phone to cricket and when i updated it to webos 1.4 it switched back to sprint and i now have no data connection. how do i solve this problem? if i dont update my phone i dont receive the update that allows my phone to record video as well as other inhancements! SOMEONE PLEASEEEE HELP ME !!!!!
    there is nothing we can do to help you need to re-flash the pre
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    when you flashed to cricket did your data services work? ie email/web/fb?
    Where did you get the cricket flash from? Looks like you'll need to go back to your source for a 1.4 Cricket flash.
  5.    #5  
    @zachs. yes it did but when it was flashed to cricket it took my pre back to factory settings. so when i updated it back to webos 1.4 it went back to sprint. my phone is still on with the cricket number but on the sprint network or atleast thats what my pre says. i can send and receive texts and pics as well as incoming and outgoing calls. there is NO data connection. if i get it re-flashed to the cricket network, i was told by the tech guy at cricket that i wouldnt be able to update it. i was wanting to find out if there was a way around this! i hope i have been clear in describing my problem. I REALLY HOPE THAT I CAN FIND SOMEONE TO HELP. I LOVE MY PRE BUT DO NOT WANT TO SACRIFICE THE INHANCEMENTS THAT THE UPGRADES PROVIDE!
    THANK YOU!
    Maybe it's time to switch to Sprint...
    We are all trying to help but language like that will get this thread closed and your account deleted
  8.    #8  
    And like i stated previously, i already did that and i was told that i wouldnt be able to update it once it is reflashed!
    I'm only here for the lolz.
    Try dialing *22807. I saw that in another thread here.
    You can't update a flashed phone, once you do it will become flashed back to it's default network
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    I'm only here for the lolz.
    There are plenty to be had here...
    Quote Originally Posted by t_wack5050 View Post
    And like i stated previously, i already did that and i was told that i wouldnt be able to update it once it is reflashed!
    pretty rude for someone asking for help

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    pretty rude for someone asking for help
    Hey, that's an opinion! Get off his thread!

OP, just did some google'ing for you. Everything I've seen is saying there is no 1.4 Cricket flash yet. Sorry.
    I actually have the link for the new 1.4 cricket network image, if you were a lil nicer to people I'd post it- but I'm sorry act like a 2 year old, get punished like a 2 year old. Later kid!