Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Anyone else gotten these flyers from sprint? I got one a couple weeks ago with my bill and another one in the mail today. Seems like maybe a sign that sprint could be dropping the pre and pixi and trying to eliminate all their stock of accessories also.
    If you are Sprint Premier then you have always been entitled to 25% off. Which most people with the Pre are.
    nope never got one. And I was just in the sprint store friday to buy a case for my pre.and they said nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    nope never got one. And I was just in the sprint store friday to buy a case for my pre.and they said nothing.
    If you are Sprint Premier and bought it at a Sprint Corp. store you can get the 25% off.

Here is the link:
    http://premier.sprint.com/?id9=vanityremiercustomer
    Last edited by swissarmy; 04/21/2010 at 01:01 PM.
    i received one today as well
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    If you are Sprint Premier then you have always been entitled to 25% off. Which most people with the Pre are.
    I am. I wonder if you get the 25% off and your sprint premier discount on top of that? According to the flyer if you buy two accessories you get 20% off on top of the 25% off.
    Would not hurt to go to a corp. store & give it a try. Good luck! and post back with your experience.