View Poll Results: How Many of you are/will be buys Hero of Sparta because of its discounted price?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

56 90.32%
  • No

2 3.23%
  • I have 4 days to decide, dont rush me!

4 6.45%
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Well this looks like a great trend!!! Gameloft putting its more pricey games on for .99 cents for special 4 day offers!

Enjoy one, enjoy all!!

P.S. first time i think i get to be the first to report on one of these... Forgive me if this is a few days old lol.

Anyone who didnt already know of this, please hit the thanks button cuz more is nice
    Last edited by Shaikh; 04/21/2010 at 09:40 AM.
    I am running out of room with only 8 GB
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Lol, I also see your having ram issues with the "sorry too many cards" error. I hate it when i get those... However i am a fan of .99 cent games! Lol
    Hell yeah I bought it for that price. I didn't have any 3D games on my Pre and I really wanted a cool one to show off to friends and co-workers so this fits the bill perfectly. It's pretty fun too, played for a little bit yesterday and was really impressed with it.

I hope Gameloft continues to offer these kinds of promotions
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by themirthfulswami View Post
    Hell yeah I bought it for that price. I didn't have any 3D games on my Pre and I really wanted a cool one to show off to friends and co-workers so this fits the bill perfectly. It's pretty fun too, played for a little bit yesterday and was really impressed with it.

I hope Gameloft continues to offer these kinds of promotions
    Oh, i hope you didnt miss out on the Real Tennis .99 cent game lol. Thats actually a fun game as well. This may be good for maybe three campaigns in each difficulty level but that one has unlimited playability!
    Oh, i hope you didnt miss out on the Real Tennis .99 cent game lol.
    I did miss out on Real Tennis I have to keep a closer eye on these things!
    I bought it for my iPhone when it dropped to 99 cents, but I think it sucks and was a waste of my dollar LOL. I won't repeat that mistake again on the Pre, especially since I bought that crappy Castle of Magic for 99 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
    I bought it for my iPhone when it dropped to 99 cents, but I think it sucks and was a waste of my dollar LOL. I won't repeat that mistake again on the Pre, especially since I bought that crappy Castle of Magic for 99 cents.
    i like the castle of magic it reminds me of the mario brothers game in 3D
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I honestly havent been keeping a close eye on these. All i know is that Real Tennis was on the .99 cent sale and today i came across Hero of Sparta for .99 cents.

I bought them both lol. But I donno what other games, if any, that I missed for the reasonable price of .99 cents lol.

Anyone who has been watching this closely noticed any patterns? What all have I missed? What all is there to come? I would really like NOVA to go .99 cents, that would be a good day
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I bought it, real tennis and castle of magic, shoot I'd proly buy them all if they were .99. That's a steal till my 8GB is full. Haven't played any of them tho, sandstorm and novas online have me more then happy.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    What is this sandstorm? And im playing Hero of Sparta right now. Good stuff, kinda like Prince of Persia meets God of War.
    Awsome app i love the game
    Castle of magic is my favourite game

and yes I did buy this, NOVA and super KO boxing 2.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    This is a pretty good game! Especially for a Dollar! It won awards and what not earlier!

Anyone know of any other gameloft titles that may be up for sale anything soon?!
    I'll never get time to play this, but I couldn't not buy it at $.99. I mean, puhleeze.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    This was a steal for 99cent. It's real easy to play which is what I want for a game on my phone that I may only have 2 hours a week to play.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Haha, yup! What other titles are you guys expecting to come out for just .99 cents?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    No complaints for $.99. I don't think any of the 3D games would be a waste of money at only $.99, can't get much else these days for a dollar, except maybe some dollar menu fat-food (yes, the "s" was left out on purpose)
    -Sent from my Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    How to train your Dargon is Also now on the .99 sale!!!

Not downloading that one though... not a fan of glyder and this just looks like that instead your on a dragon.

Cant for Lets Golf to be on Sale!!
    That was too good of a price to resist!