1.    #1  
    My USB cord just flaked out 2 days ago. I cant use webos quick install for now until the new one arrives. But i have Terminus, just incase things like this happen. Hopefully, someone can tell me how to use terminus to delete these patches...It shows Error removing. i know i can go to WQI and reinstall them, but , no usb cord...sucks. And there are also some other patches that i installed that werent on Preware, so i installed them via WQI and their name arent the same as the one on Preware, so i can only use the path to the palm apps to delete them. Can anyone help with the path name i can use to delete these files please?

Any help will be appreciated!

5x4 Icons v2
    Advanced Reser Options
    Disable Landscape Gesture
    Enable Landscape Email
    Hide Quick Launch Bar
    No Auto-Off While Charging
    Notification Repeat
    Video Camera Flashlight
  2.    #2  
    bump........
    just run EPR
  4.    #4  
    I did..i ran it from preware. There are still a couple of patches left. I mean...the patches are deleted, but they still appear on preware. I'm trying to get anotherubs cable, I remember someone said there was a command code that can be used to specifically manually delete a patch
    If your cord is bad how are you charging your Pre?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I did..i ran it from preware. There are still a couple of patches left. I mean...the patches are deleted, but they still appear on preware. I'm trying to get anotherubs cable, I remember someone said there was a command code that can be used to specifically manually delete a patch
    There is a way to do it but not recommended as all remnants of the patch may not be removed. Follow the instructions in the following thread and it should work.

EDIT: Can't find the original link with command lines. I know it is out there somewhere (unless someone edited the link) because I have used it.
    Last edited by bpdamas; 04/21/2010 at 05:49 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    If your cord is bad how are you charging your Pre?
    Thats what im saying it. Its the original cord, it charges the phone really slowly and it takes about 10 secs before the charge starts...like i have to leave it overnight to get a full charge. And when i connect it to the computer, it take a while to start charging too and it doesnt show USB Mode or Just Charge. So im assuming the USB cord is bad.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    There is a way to do it but not recommended as all remnants of the patch may not be removed. Follow the instructions in the following thread and it should work.

EDIT: Can't find the original link with command lines. I know it is out there somewhere (unless someone edited the link) because I have used it.
    Thanks anyway...I guess i'll just wait for the cord and then see what i can do with quick install. I probably can just reinstall the patches and then run EPR over and over again while constantly restarting or run WebOs Repair Utility.