1.    #1  
    Anyone noticed when you do some typing online on a forum or for just a blog. The screen doesnt follow the cursor or where the text is going.

Instead you have to keep dragging the screen across to see if you have made any mistakes or not.

If its just me then fine ill talk to 02, but if its not perhaps its something palm can add to the next update.
    It's not just you. I'm on Sprint and since the 1.4.1.1 update I've noticed the same issue with a couple of websites that I use.
    I thought this was always the case...even before 1.4
    not just you,i think most or everyone. this is with the phone itself,we have to let palm know of this issue. The more words go to palm,our issues is likely to be heard. lets do our part in letting them no. I'm on the phone right now!!!
    mine always did that it does suck..

PATCH PERHAPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I thought this was always the case...even before 1.4
    This was always the case.

FWIW, the iPad screen moves as you type.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Dean View Post
    Anyone noticed when you do some typing online on a forum or for just a blog. The screen doesnt follow the cursor or where the text is going.

Instead you have to keep dragging the screen across to see if you have made any mistakes or not.

If its just me then fine ill talk to 02, but if its not perhaps its something palm can add to the next update.
    Yes I feel your pain as well when I'm typing on me phone. I hope palm can make this happen.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Dean View Post

Ya this recent update caused mine to do just that, was not the case prior to the update for me.
    Its been a problem since day 1.
    It's been a problem as long as I can remember. I just double tap the text box to zoom to fit. This works as long as the text box isn't full screen size and zooms out so far you can't see what your typing. I guess this would be a big argument for a bigger screen.
    ****in thing sucks, how was this ever overlooked? i think this is why people are ****ed at palm...its the small things that will make a person jump ship
    But, all you have to do is double tap on the typing area and it will zoom to that level so that you can see the width of the text.

I know, sometimes can be problematic if the text area is large (the text gets small), but most of what I do it works perfectly.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I don't think you guys are understanding the OP. Once you type it moves the screen completely away from the typing area. You have to drag the page back to the area to type again.
  14.    #14  
    Yep, thats the problem, i feel like im using a typewriter. Typing so much then swiping across to carry on. This is infact less inconvenient than a type writer.