Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I am a new PrPrPr&#$275$; $plus$ $user$ $and$ $for$ $some$ $reason$ $I$ $am$ $no$ $longer$ $able$ $to$ $watch$ $the$ $videos$ $on$ $the$ $ESPN$ $mobile$ $website$. $Is$ $anyone$ $else$ $having$ $this$ $isssue$ $or$ $have$ $many$ $ideas$ $how$ $to$ $resolve$ $this$ $issue$?
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    They are probably Flash, which doesn't work in our browser yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtonk View Post
    They are probably Flash, which doesn't work in our browser yet.
    it's espn mobile you don't need flash to play the videos.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it's espn mobile you don't need flash to play the videos.
    The way he phrased it, he referred to the ESPN "website." I assumed he wasn't talking about the app. OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtonk View Post
    The way he phrased it, he referred to the ESPN "website." I assumed he wasn't talking about the app. OP?
    the title says ESPN Mobile so why would he be talking about the main website?
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfms View Post
    I am a new PrPrPr&#$275$; $plus$ $user$ $and$ $for$ $some$ $reason$ $I$ $am$ $no$ $longer$ $able$ $to$ $watch$ $the$ $videos$ $on$ $the$ $ESPN$ $mobile$ $website$. $Is$ $anyone$ $else$ $having$ $this$ $isssue$ $or$ $have$ $many$ $ideas$ $how$ $to$ $resolve$ $this$ $issue$?
    it's working fine for me.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfms View Post
    I am a new PrPrPr&#$275$; $plus$ $user$ $and$ $for$ $some$ $reason$ $I$ $am$ $no$ $longer$ $able$ $to$ $watch$ $the$ $videos$ $on$ $the$ $ESPN$ $mobile$ website. Is anyone else having this isssue or have many ideas how to resolve this issue?
    Dude, don't be so crabby.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    it is the espn mobile website, not the application. It works fine on my wifes phone. I have put a few patches on her phone and quite a few on my phone. I didn't know if anyone else has had many conflicts with many patches or apps.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    also my youtube videos are working fine.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I just ran epr from preware and it is working for me now.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    just a thought but it may be because verizon is supposed to be getting the nfl mobile app im on sprint and i know we just got it replaced with sprint football live, since taking nfl mobile off we also got free espn now, so, i almost would be willing to wager your getting blocked from espn due to you guys getting nfl mobile. . . idk at all though this is purely a hunch so i dont wanna hear about it if im wrong, or right for that matter im just trying to help any way i can
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    it looks like it was just a bad patch or install.