Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey, I'm looking for free voice recorder application for my palm pre. Any recommendations?? Please Advise. Thanks!
    there aren't any and none can be made in the current sdk
    precorder has audio only support.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    I think classic comes with a free voice recorder app. I'm on att so i don't have a pre yet
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
    why do people keep asking the same question? When others have asked in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    why do people keep asking the same question? When others have asked in the past.
    Welcome to the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Why do you keep wanting to have carnal congress with women? When others have done so in the past?
    Troll

or just didn't search.
    By the way, for everybody thinking "this has been done before, booring" - have you ever been in contact with academia? Did you also think the same thing there, i.e. "man, another book on Shakespeare's poetry? Someone else already wrote one!"
    well people buy the phone EXPECTING a voice recorder.. I mean really it's 2010 every 'smart' phone should have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    Welcome to the internet.
    what he said.
    Use the video recorder. Its free, editable, and as a bonus records video too!
    If you have Classic by MotionApps, the Palm voice memo recorder is free and it works.

If you DON'T have Classic by MotionApps, it so happens they are running a promo for a discounted price tomorrow (April 22).

Here is a link to the thread with more info:

http://forums.precentral.net/officia...o-classic.html
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordbane View Post
    Use the video recorder. Its free, editable, and as a bonus records video too!
    Also takes up 99 times more space! GOOD IDEA!
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Any app for recording phone conversations? Not that I want it for sinister purposes... I would like to use it when my mom calls and gives a list of groceries while im driving

I usually end up calling her back and then using the memo pad when I am in a more typing friendly situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Any app for recording phone conversations? Not that I want it for sinister purposes... I would like to use it when my mom calls and gives a list of groceries while im driving

I usually end up calling her back and then using the memo pad when I am in a more typing friendly situation.
    suuuure
    Precorder 0.5
    Have not been able to record anything yet though.
    Comes up with (Null)
    Check your Music app under Unknown artists. May in fact have worked. {Jonathan}
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    well people buy the phone EXPECTING a voice recorder.. I mean really it's 2010 every 'smart' phone should have one.
    so why did you buy a phone with out it..... sounds like your mistake to me... perhaps if you had done some research, you could have avoided all of your perceived imperfections of the palm pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    so why did you buy a phone with out it..... sounds like your mistake to me... perhaps if you had done some research, you could have avoided all of your perceived imperfections of the palm pre...
    Uh no.. Perhaps when I brought the phone like many others on June 6 2009 there were little information about what the phone had and didn't have. So there was no research to be done.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast