1.    #1  
    I tried running WOSQI but it keeps asking me to transition the patches for 1.4.1.1 but gives me this error.

Error uninstalling: org.webosinternals.patches.screen-lock-no-auto-off-while-charging

Updated Preware to 0.9.36. I tried updating the packages but it also gives me an error about this same patch. Tried just removing it but get errors like "unreversed patch detected! ignore -R etc..."

So how can I manually remove this thing? ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    You can try Emergency Patch Recovery. It's in Preware and will remove all patches on your phone. If that doesn't work, try WebOS Repair Utility.
  3.    #3  
    I was hoping I did not have to remove everything again... ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I have the same issue with the "No Alert During Call" patch. Neither WOSQI or Preware can remove the patch. I get the same "Unreversed Patch Detected" error.

I'd really hate to wipe all my patches and have to go through and reinstall them all. If a list was generated and saved with the patches I had, and reinstalled them when I specify it wouldn't be a big deal, but...
  5.    #5  
    There has to be a way to manually remove/fix a patch without removing all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I tried running WOSQI but it keeps asking me to transition the patches for 1.4.1.1 but gives me this error.

Error uninstalling: org.webosinternals.patches.screen-lock-no-auto-off-while-charging

Updated Preware to 0.9.36. I tried updating the packages but it also gives me an error about this same patch. Tried just removing it but get errors like "unreversed patch detected! ignore -R etc..."

So how can I manually remove this thing? ii
    I have this problem as well with this patch, and one other patch -- "Multi Mod". Just been putting up with it for a while, but would love to know the "correct" approach to resolving the issue.

Edit: And by "resolving the issue" I do not mean removing all patches or doctoring the phone.
    Last edited by Xenoc; 04/21/2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: :)
    Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)
  7.    #7  
    I think at a minimum we need a place that would contain a script for each patch we can run from WOSQI. Either from the command line or within it. All patches would have an entry there.

Ideally I just wish PreWare could have an option to remove even if there is an error but maybe that is asking too much or it would already be in there I would think.

Any developers interested?

WebOS Repair Utility scans your phone for patches. Once one is identified, gives you the option to remove or not and then moves to the next.