1.    #1  
    I had no idea how addicted I was to searching Google News every day for updates on the Pre/Pre Plus until I got my phone last week. Every since the original CES announcement, I would scrounge around online for any tidbit of information I could find. Now I don't have any reason to search the news b/c I won't be buying a phone for another 2 years. Thankfully, I found this forum to fill the void!
    I know how you feel. Heck, I am almost on a year with mine now. Many others will relate with me when we got ours. It was lacking MANY things. With time we would slowly get new updates and apps hitting the catalog. Then Preware came and patches...talk about Christmas morning every other day. Then we got 3D games, video and many other small features the phone was lacking. I would browse this site every morning and evening to see what "new" feature my phone had. It was very exciting seeing the whole platform grow day by day. Now it seems like everything I need is there. Anything "new" now is just more icing on the cake for me. But I am sooo glad to see new users enjoy the things we were "dreaming" about when we first got our phones (us early owners at least).
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I had no idea how addicted I was to searching Google News every day for updates on the Pre/Pre Plus until I got my phone last week. Every since the original CES announcement, I would scrounge around online for any tidbit of information I could find. Now I don't have any reason to search the news b/c I won't be buying a phone for another 2 years. Thankfully, I found this forum to fill the void!
    Just wait 'till you realize how addicted you are to this forum.
    I need some sort of contraption to just affix my Pre in front of my face. I'm on it that much anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Just wait 'till you realize how addicted you are to this forum.
    Don't remind me...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    between this forum and my pre, I got insomnia and I haven't seen my wife an kids for months, I beginning to understand what internet addiction is.
    Speaking of addictions, is your screen name from a sports team, or some other activity?