1.    #1  
    what do you guys think of an EVO with WEBOS on it. We got people talented to make it happen. If enough people donate we could use an EVO, with android, until it's ready to go.
    I think it would be pretty cool. You would have to write all new drivers for it though

Now we wait for someone to say "this idea has been discussed many many times already"
    plus there is no gesture area... and it is a different screen size/resolution. It wouldn't be a smooth transfer... but a larger screen, faster processor, and more memory would be great. It would even be better if it had an Expandable memory slot!!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    no physical keyboard would really suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    no physical keyboard would really suck.
    +1 true! Palm, as a corporate policy has always said that they will 'never' release a device without a keyboard because they believe this is a core item needed for a true smarthphone... but it will be interesting to see if the market ever pressures them into reconsidering. Personally, I hope they don't change!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    +1 true! Palm, as a corporate policy has always said that they will 'never' release a device without a keyboard because they believe this is a core item needed for a true smarthphone... but it will be interesting to see if the market ever pressures them into reconsidering. Personally, I hope they don't change!
    I agree 100%. The Pre has been my first smart phone and the physical keyboard was actually the selling point for me. I can't imagine trying to write e-mails with a virtual keyboard... and I always laugh when I see my friends text with their touchscreens filled with typos and whatnot.