1. Von
    The other day, I downloaded an app from the beta app catalog, or attempted to anyways. It attempted to start downloading, but refuses to download. It has prevented me from downloading anything off preware, and off the catalog.

I have no idea what has caused it, or how to fix it without doctoring. I haven't made any changes to my phone, except for the 800mhz patch, which I've been running since it was publicly released
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    The other day, I downloaded an app from the beta app catalog, or attempted to anyways. It attempted to start downloading, but refuses to download. It has prevented me from downloading anything off preware, and off the catalog.

I have no idea what has caused it, or how to fix it without doctoring. I haven't made any changes to my phone, except for the 800mhz patch, which I've been running since it was publicly released
    Did you reboot your Pre??
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Here you go, bro. Had the same problem a couple days ago, this fixed it :

How to restore downloads

You'll need the terminal app or you'll need to use the Linux Command Line in WEBOSQI :

cd /var/palm/data/com.palm.appInstallService/
    rm installHistory.db
    reboot
  4. Von
    I can't seem to get that to work :S, when I type it into the command line, it tells me that installHistory.db doesn't exist