Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    <edited>
    Last edited by SqyArc; 04/22/2010 at 12:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    You're right SqyArc.

I've been a little militant lately when it comes to defending Palm's devices and OS and I apologise to anyone I've offended. I'll tone it down.

There's a lot of negativity on this forum and I've been silly to try and counter it with another form of negativity, rudeness and aggression.

This thread was the wrong place to express my frustration with some of the users of this forum.

laze
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Thanks. That's big of ya I'll removed my other post
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I'll upgrade to the Plus for a nominal fee of no more than 100 ($150) otherwise I'll stick with my Palm Pre until Palm release their next high-end device.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    I've emailed o2 and vodafone about the Pixi (Plus?) being launched seeing as Germany get it on 28. No one has any information, and no one in the shops know anything either. To be expected I guess?

I popped into Phones4u today to see if they still had the Pre but on any bargain tariffs. The salesman told me they dropped the Pre because too many people were returning them. He then started trying to sell me a blackberry - insisting it's the best thing since sliced bread. Jeez, I've already had a Curve 8310 and I told him the browser is rubbish so I'd not bother with another. It's always the hard sell in Phones4u - not good!

I wish they'd get the Pixi released or just sell it sim free like the Treo Pro. I'm fed up with the fiddly UI on my Treo Pro. I can understand them holding back with the Pre Plus if they have a backlog of Pre's to shift, but I'd snap up a Pixi tomorrow. Way better than any Blackberry, imo. :-)
    I'm not going to go from webOS, and I agree with sysArch that the c40 won't be released here in the UK until months after the US...but I cant justify signing up for a pre plus, my contract ends in march 2011, hopefully the c40 will be released then...but to tie me over, my pre may get lost once the line has been ended!Oh but wait, I'd have to have a pre+ as a replacement!!Damn!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    the only thing stopping me from leaving palm is webos. Any other brand, with this build quality, i'd eventually move on (not immediately, it's not that bad).

But I just can't leave webos!! It is, without doubt, the very best mobile operating system in the world. Period.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12