Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Hurry before promotion ends (original price was $4.99, i think). Only last 4 days! Loving this promotion, first Real Tennis and now this. I'm hoping they'll do promo on Let's Golf. Keep em coming!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip!
    Good game, it was worth $5 than and now for 99 cent...go buy it guys!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I went ahead and got it, downloading it now. It's my birthday, I might as well splurge on myself with a $.99 game.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    I went ahead and got it, downloading it now. It's my birthday, I might as well splurge on myself with a $.99 game.
    Happy B'day !!!
    GREAT GAME for .99!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Downloading now......Sweet!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Happy B'day !!!
    heh, thanks.

Just played some of the game, pretty fun. Controls work well enough.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    nice! My first app store purchase!
    Very good game! And controls are much easier to get used to than Real Tennis. I bought it this morning and already completed first 3-4 levels. Really fun! Definitely a steal at 99 cents.

However a warning for concerned parents: This is a pretty bloody and violent game with some cut scenes that are pretty explicit. So you may wanna keep it away from your kids.
    sweet.. thanks for the heads up.. just picked up and seems pretty good
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Thanks for the notice! Purchased a copy for my Pre too
    Just downloaded. What a deal.
    Purchased! I did the same for Real Tennis too. I wish the controls on these games were more responsive. Im waiting for Palm to fix this 1:1 issue with the touch screen. It makes the games hard to play, especially Nova (my god its frustrating).
    $0.99 SHOOT YEAH!! I just got out of a long meeting and I see this...down loading now. I LOVE Gameloft games. This is one of the few I don't own. I have been wanting to buy it, but I told myself to chill for awaile. Oh well, at .99 how can you go wrong with the quality of Gameloft's games.

Thanks Gameloft!!!

Update: On a quick break I was able to play a little. Very impressive!! For those mentioning they have never bought a game like this, or that this is thier first one...for $0.99 Go for it!!! These games are very polished, very fun and hours of entertainment. And this is from a guy in his 40's...lol
    Last edited by HMCH; 04/20/2010 at 01:06 PM.
    Woot woot. I dl all the 0.99cents game. Thank you for heads up. I couldn't wait for Lets Golf so I got that for it's original price.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Very Nice!!! dl'ed already!! Loving the sales
    Deal for 99 cents! Just bought it. My first 3D game for my Pre.. very very impressive!
    got it even though I have it on my PS3/PSP as well.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I assume the LOOOOOOOOOOONG download time I am experiencing is likely due to the number of people trying to get this deal all at the same time?
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast