1.    #1  
    Hello,

What is that there is another visual alert for e-mail, sms on the palm pre plus ?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Huh?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    What?
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    He wants to know if there is a WebOS app that gives him visual alerts for e-mail and sms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    He wants to know if there is a WebOS app that gives him visual alerts for e-mail and sms.
    how did you come up with that ? some sort of primitive linguist?

i was thinking errrr huh
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Are you using Blink Notifications?
  7.    #7  
    Sorry I am French

The screen of palm pre plus put out(switched off), is that there is one an alert picture as on palm pre at the level of the button which flashes.

I hope that you understand my English and my question.
    honestly is still done unerstand it at all. Why don't you write in a translator like babel fish, then paste here what you are saying.
  9.    #9  
    The screen of the extinct PALM PRE PLUS, there an alarm visual making it possible to know if there were an email or a sms?

I know that on the PALM PRE there is the button power station which flickers.
    I think there are a lot of people that still don't understand that the "button" on the original Palm Pre is still present on the Palm Pre Plus.

The physical button is not there, but ALL of the functions of that physical button are still there. Just touch the same spot as if there was a real button.

I think the OP is asking if blink notifications and card minimizing still work the same way on the Pre Plus even though there is no physical button there.

The answer is YES. The physical button was replaced by a touch-sensitive area.
    Tili67: Je vais vous montrer. Il ya une lumière.

did someone mention french fries?? i love french fries
    So what does he want to know exactly
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    I think there are a lot of people that still don't understand that the "button" on the original Palm Pre is still present on the Palm Pre Plus.

The physical button is not there, but ALL of the functions of that physical button are still there. Just touch the same spot as if there was a real button.

I think the OP is asking if blink notifications and card minimizing still work the same way on the Pre Plus even though there is no physical button there.

The answer is YES. The physical button was replaced by a touch-sensitive area.
    Thank you, it is good the information for which I looked
    Quote Originally Posted by tili67 View Post
    The screen of the extinct PALM PRE PLUS, there an alarm visual making it possible to know if there were an email or a sms?

I know that on the PALM PRE there is the button power station which flickers.
    I think I finally understand.

You are saying that there is a button on the original Pre that flashes, but no button on the Pre Plus.

There is an LED on the Plus that replaces the button. That LED flashes as well, just like the button on the Pre.

Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by tili67 View Post
    Thank you, it is good the information for which I looked
    Pas de quoi.