1.    #1  
    Usually my e-mail attachments show up just fine (show the paperclip symbol in the Inbox view and show the file/ability to download and view file in message view). But, strangely, today from the same person, the Word docs she sent me (two different files in two different e-mails - and, actually, she re-sent both of them, so four different e-mails) were not showing up - no paperclip symbol in Inbox view and no sign of the file in message view. (They showed up just fine on my Web-based e-mail login when I checked via my computer to confirm the attachments were there, so the issue is my Pre.)

However, if I hit the "forward" button, in the message compose view the attachment would show up, download itself to be able to send, and then would send just fine when I forwarded the e-mail back to myself. Then, when I got the forwarded e-mail, the attachment would show up just fine in both the Inbox and message views and I was able to download it! It worked that way for both files.

This is the first time I've had this issue and I've gotten lots of same-type files from this same person/e-mail address in the past (though all prior to the recent WebOS updates - last file from her 'til now was likely in January) and those files all came through just fine.

Has anybody else had this issue?
    I just noticed I have your problem as well. Yesterday my friend sent me a blank document and I was curious as to why he would do that. On my computer it shows that there were 8 pictures attached. I can understand why that may too much for the Pre to deal with at one time but I wish that Palm would fix this and make sure the emails indicate that something is attached.
  3.    #3  
    Mine was just one file at a time - certainly the Pre can handle that, LOL. I've gotten e-mails that were 7-8 files at a time just fine in the past, though, too.

Did yours work when you forwarded the e-mail to yourself?
  4.    #4  
    Mine was just one file at a time - certainly the Pre can handle that, LOL. I've gotten e-mails that were 7-8 files at a time just fine in the past, though, too.

Did yours work when you forwarded the e-mail to yourself?
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I have the same problem but it seems to be fro only one sender. Other e-mails with attachments work from other senders. I see this problem on my Samsung G3 and my Nexus 7. If I use my computer using Outlook I get the attachments just fine. If I forward the e-mail with the "blank" attachment, say from my phone, the attachment gets sent and appears without any problems (I forwarded the mail to myself and my Gmail account - both worked fine).

J