Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Lets not pretend that a MAJORITY of people that have bought the iPhone, or anything Apple is because it is JUST APPLE.... They have no clue what it cant or can do... They just know its Apple... and it must be great....

I am not saying I dont appreciate Apple's quality or business savvy, and that is because I can appreciate what they have done right cause I research etc..., but I hate their attitude that their crap dont stink and they have droves of iSheep that follow them no matter that they say or do....

Esp. where most of the followers have NO clue about why something is good or not...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Lets not pretend that a MAJORITY of people that have bought the iPhone, or anything Apple is because it is JUST APPLE.... They have no clue what it cant or can do... They just know its Apple... and it must be great....

I am not saying I dont appreciate Apple's quality or business savvy, and that is because I can appreciate what they have done right cause I research etc..., but I hate their attitude that their crap dont stink and they have droves of iSheep that follow them no matter that they say or do....

Esp. where most of the followers have NO clue about why something is good or not...
    AMEN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    why are people ignorant for buying the iphone? palm kool aid drinking
    Our kool aid is tastier; it's cherry flavored. How about yours? What does 'smug' taste like? Anyway, I'd rather drink Palmade then Liquid Steve...
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    i actually agree with this because i don't think they are making a Pre2...

i mean, you have one shot left to sell to make webos a hit... everything on one last phone... what do you do?

the pre2 signature is the vertical slider... you can't put risk it all on a failed hardware design... (for now) they have to shelve the Pre.

It has to be full touchscreen like the EVO or 4th gen iphone or nexus... just like the rest. look at the specs and features and they are getting pretty close to same... comes down to OS and apps.

forget possible oreos and other issues that plagued the pre... come out with a widely accepted form factor(with units sold by apple i think its safe to say it's widely accepted), let webos shine by going OS to OS... wow the people with the OS and they have a shot.
    honestly a virtual keyboard alone wil probably not save the phone. there are ALOT of people who will still not buy touchscreen keybaords. I don't really like them and most of palm and blackberry and feature phone users stick those phones because of it. having both would be the real way to go. and while I prefer the verticle slider, the masses would love a landscape keybaord. I think palm should avoid slates. there are enough of them out there and since they can't throw out phones quickly like htc it would cause alot of future customers to not purchase the phone and leave webos because there is no better alternative. as of now, he pre is a deffective model which too many people have problems with, does not have good enough eternals for the os, and won't last imo. love the form factor and would like it with a larger screen and no button, but what would sell more is a landscape keyboard with optional virtual keybaord, better internals, a better camera to go with the awesome software palm uses, a front camera and larger, higher res, screen
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Our kool aid is tastier; it's cherry flavored. How about yours? What does 'smug' taste like? Anyway, I'd rather drink Palmade then Liquid Steve...
    lmao +1
    They so should. Leak-o-rama! Everyone stars showing off what's in the works
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    I thought I had found a Pre2 on the ground the other day...

But it was just an Oreo cookie.

that's just the original the Pre2 would be the double stuff
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12