View Poll Results: On what carrier would you release the Pre 2?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

89 80.91%
  • Verizon

10 9.09%
  • AT&T

7 6.36%
  • T-Mobile

2 1.82%
  • Other

2 1.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Actually.... maybe Palm screwed up a bit with the length of exclusivity of the Pre with Sprint... but as of this moment... I feel that Sprint with 4G, the EVO and Tour 2 coming, it has the most momentum as of now...

So if Sprint and Palm drops Pre 2 together... its a WIN in my eyes...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Actually.... maybe Palm screwed up a bit with the length of exclusivity of the Pre with Sprint... but as of this moment... I feel that Sprint with 4G, the EVO and Tour 2 coming, it has the most momentum as of now...

So if Sprint and Palm drops Pre 2 together... its a WIN in my eyes...
    I agree...it definitely seems like Sprint may have some momentum right now..I just hope, if it launches with Sprint, they don't go so gung-ho with the EVO that a Pre 2 gets treated as an afterthought marketing-wise.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I am sprint customer, but I want it to launch on all carriers. Or on verizon and sprint and unlock GSM versions available for at&t and t-mobile
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by maynardblue View Post
    I agree...it definitely seems like Sprint may have some momentum right now..I just hope, if it launches with Sprint, they don't go so gung-ho with the EVO that a Pre 2 gets treated as an afterthought marketing-wise.
    If it isn't 4G, the Evo will get all of the focus. 4G is Sprints major advantage over other providers right now and you better believe they are going to flaunt it. If Palm is smart they will launch the Pre 2 around October or closer to the holiday season. Any release date close to the Evo and they will get overshadowed.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I'm thinking and hoping for sprint...maybe wit a cdma exclusitivity for 3 mo...then evrywhere else cdma. Also, would be smart to get it to t-mobile wit 3 mo exclusitivity for it's gsm network. Att won't have it for while because they barely just got pre/pixi+. So, sprint and t-mobile (feel bad for them..havent gotten taste of webos devices as of yet) as pre 2 launch partners. They should do it b4 EVO & IPHONE debuts...catch da market first. If pre 2 not 4g..it should be a nice 1-2 combo for sprint..EVO for those in 4g areas...pre 2 for everybody else who wants MOST advanced OS. I have a pre...looking forward for pre 2!!!! (EVO as backup??..lol)
  6.    #26  
    just remember that the Evo does 3G and 4G and my guess is it is going to cost $250 after rebate. A pre 2 would most likely clock in at $200-250, so it better be sporting some pretty flippin' amazing hardware if it just has a 3G radio.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Sprint is my wish,but I'd be down if it dropped on all the networks with 4G radio for sprint(a must). As long as palm plans on a couple hundred thousand per network, nothing mind blowing. They may have a good shot at sticking around,just hope it's not a giant phone tho.
    If the rumor that has started recently about the phone that it is a 4g phone is correct, then it has to be Sprint. No other network has 4g.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    If the rumor that has started recently about the phone that it is a 4g phone is correct, then it has to be Sprint. No other network has 4g.
    That's true for the moment, but verizon has big bucks to throw into LTE. They may both have a few 4G phones by years end. I wouldn't be surprised if palms next phone drops on sprint and verizon, maybe sprint first?
    If the new Palm device isn't 4G I'm going to have to seriously consider getting the EVO. I love WebOS to death, but I really want to jump on the 4G bandwagon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12