1.    #1  
    Longer sms tone duration patch does this exist?
    I have the sms tone contact which give me tone for each contact nd a tone for each alert nd each notification bt they only last like 3 seconds when the ring anybody no how to make it last longer
    Use a longer messaging tone.
    Not a longer tone, but you can get a patch to make the vibration last longer.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    yes longer tone, do what the first poster said, get a longer messaging tone.
    I made a riff from Pitbull "Room Service"
    It makes me laugh.
  5.    #5  
    i have a song as my message tone nd have the patch for the 5 second vibrate bt it doesnt do nothin my sms tone is still like 2 or 3seconds
    you need a sms tone longer than 2 to 3 seconds? The one I made is 2 seconds.
  7.    #7  
    i jus lookin for a patch or something so my sms tone rings a lil bit longer for at least 5 to 10 seconds so i can hear
    I know what you mean. Mine never plays the whole ringer, so a longer one won't really help. I'd also like a way to shut it up like you can the phone ringer. No matter what I do, it plays through (but not to the end, just to where it has decided to chop it).
    I installed my notifications and my sms tone still plays 3 secs. Does anyone know how to change it cause i cant find anything in the forum for it