Device Info
    More Info
    -----------
    To update PRL:

Telephone
    Sprint (in my case) on top
    Preferrences
    Update PRl
    I've done this once before on my phone (prior to the 1.4 update), but now I don't see the option to Update PRL. My Pre is the only phone I use and I have HORRIBLE reception in my home. I got an email from Sprint a week or so ago saying they have "improved signal strength near my address", but my signal seems to have decreased.
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    I guess there's no way to see who you're roaming on, huh? Be nice if I could scroll down the list until I got to the carrier with the best signal near my house.
    as far as i know or have heard . here in the states we roam on verizon almost exclusively . i may be wrong though.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by pattydelgado View Post
    I've done this once before on my phone (prior to the 1.4 update), but now I don't see the option to Update PRL. My Pre is the only phone I use and I have HORRIBLE reception in my home. I got an email from Sprint a week or so ago saying they have "improved signal strength near my address", but my signal seems to have decreased.
    open phone app and go into the preferences menu in top left and then hit preferences and scroll to the bottom and hit update prl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm on verizon and it went from 51831 to 51893. That first number posted must be for sprint users. Verizon recommends that you update at least every 3 months.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12