1.    #1  
    Frequent reader of the forums really don't post often but figured I would share this though quite certain I am not the only one who got this. A postcard from Sprint for 25% off all Pre and Pixi accessories and an addl 20% off when you buy two or more items at the store or over the phone. The reason I am not sure what to make of this is it says "Hurry, while supplies last". Maybe there is hope for a new phone in the works?? Hope that's the case!!
    Nah, everyone gets that at some point. I got mine shortly after starting my Palm Pre account with Sprint.
    sprint premier customers get 25% off all the time on accessories, which would make all of us since we all need an unlimited plan
  4.    #4  
    Ive got them before to but not since I got the phone in Sept of last year..just the whole "while supplies last" and addl. 20% off thing was strange...good time to get another Touchstone I guess..
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird116 View Post
    Ive got them before to but not since I got the phone in Sept of last year..just the whole "while supplies last" and addl. 20% off thing was strange...good time to get another Touchstone I guess..
    do you know if that was an additional 20% off on top of the 25%off that sprint primer customers get? i doubt it though, but noticed you said additional so i figured i ask
  6.    #6  
    Thats what it says "Outfit your palm and save up to 25% on accessories. Plus get another 20% off when you buy two or more accessories in store or on the phone" Hurry while supplies last.