1.    #1  
    1) landscape keyboard
    2) navigational dpad
    3) higher resolution screen
    4) larger internal memory
    5) micro sd slot
    6) Ability to us external keyboards

What are your wishlists?
    Last edited by liquidxit2; 04/20/2010 at 10:53 AM.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    1. 3.7" screen
    2. 1 ghz snapdragon processor
    3. 1800 mah battery
    4. 1 gb RAM
    5. 1080 HD resolution
    6. 32 GB internal storage
    7. 8 MP camera + front facing camera
    8. On-Screen Keyboard
    9. An optional webOS homescreen
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidxit2 View Post
    1) landscape keyboard
    2) navigational dpad
    3) higher resolution screen
    4) larger internal memory
    5) mini sd slot
    6) Ability to us external keyboards

What are your wishlists?
    1.I disagree the portrait is much more functional for me they should have a second model in landscape

2.A d-pad is a step back from the gesture area and is pretty much dead on smartphones

3.That is a given especially if the screen is larger

4.I agree

5.With more internal memory I find an sd slot unnecessary but a nice touch as long as it didn't interfere with the sleek appearance

6.This doesn't take any additional hardware just adding more bluetooth profiles and can be done OTA on our current pres
    I would go with a micro SD slot rather than a mini. The mini cards and adaptors are nearly impossible to find. (As I discovered when trying to find one for my 755p.)

Standard SD would be even better except that it would take up too much space.
    It should have a 42" screen and still fit in your pocket. I should be able to launch the Space Shuttle from it as well.

But seriously:

1. microSDHC
    2. faster processor
    2. USB Host / USB on the go
    3. Improved/additional bluetooth protocals including keyboard support.
    4. Bigger screen.
    5. Higher capacity battery without sacrificing form. If your making the case bigger for the screen it shouldn't be too hard.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    1. Solid construction and better hardware.

2. 3.5-3.7" Glass glass display.

3. 1ghz processor

4. 2600 mah battery without increase in thickness.

5. launch on all major carriers at the same time or within a month period.

Everything else stays the same or make better.
    I'm not interested in a larger screen b/c I the device is the perfect size for me. I just wouldn't like it if the phone were any larger. Part of the thing I don't like about the iPhone is the size.

Portrait or landscape keyboard doesn't matter to much to me. Landscape would be nice for longer messages, but I don't plan on writing any manifestos on my Pre Plus. The portrait is nice for sliding your phone open quick and replying to a text message. Landscape would be nice so you didn't have to rotate the phone to enter a web address or enter information on a web page. But with a landscape you'd have to rotate the phone every time for a text message...besides, unless my phone is screwy, as of right now text messages are only in portrait mode.

The only thing that's lacking in my opinion is good GPS, which ironically enough was one of the big selling points of the device. Too bad Palm doesn't give a rip about that.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I would go with a micro SD slot rather than a mini. The mini cards and adaptors are nearly impossible to find. (As I discovered when trying to find one for my 755p.)

Standard SD would be even better except that it would take up too much space.
    Yeah I messed up I meant to say micro.

Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    1.I disagree the portrait is much more functional for me they should have a second model in landscape

2.A d-pad is a step back from the gesture area and is pretty much dead on smartphones

3.That is a given especially if the screen is larger

4.I agree

5.With more internal memory I find an sd slot unnecessary but a nice touch as long as it didn't interfere with the sleek appearance

6.This doesn't take any additional hardware just adding more bluetooth profiles and can be done OTA on our current pres
    1) Landscape is, in my opinion, better for just about everything from SMS to email to web surfing. Plus it is the aspect that all the kids are going for, this is also a market share that palm cannot ignore any more.

2) If it is a landscape keyboard then an arrow pad would do for document navigation.

5) Im function over form, so I don't care about aesthetics.

6) It adds a hardware capability that some have relied on for years that is missing on the pre/pixi.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre