1.    #1  
    Is anyone having a problem with their touchscreen retrieving voicemail or making accepting calls? My screen keeps going black when I try to enter my voicemail password via the touchscreen. I don't have that issue with texting or using other applications. It's just happening (currently) with the actual phone portion. I have powered off/on the phone twice. This has not fixed it. I have all the current software updates for the phone. HELP!!
    One thing to check is the little hole on the bottom left corner of your phone. Its a light sensor that detects when the phone is close to your face. If you have a screen protector, lint, or dirt covering the hole it may be causing your screen to go black while you're on a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by labrtrv32 View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with their touchscreen retrieving voicemail or making accepting calls? My screen keeps going black when I try to enter my voicemail password via the touchscreen. I don't have that issue with texting or using other applications. It's just happening (currently) with the actual phone portion. I have powered off/on the phone twice. This has not fixed it. I have all the current software updates for the phone. HELP!!
    Acually the proximity sensor is along the top of the phone near the ear piece -- if you are touching up there in any way this will cause the black screen -- make a call you can test it

also here is a tip --make yourself a contact titled voicemail and enter xxx-xxx-xxxxtzzzzp77p77p77p77 where x i syour phone number and z is your pin number
    use this to dial for you messges and the phone will utomatically enter you pin then if you want to delete a message there will be a bar near the top of the phone for you to hit and this will dial a 7
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordbane View Post
    One thing to check is the little hole on the bottom left corner of your phone. Its a light sensor that detects when the phone is close to your face. If you have a screen protector, lint, or dirt covering the hole it may be causing your screen to go black while you're on a call.

as stated before the prox sensor is at the top of the phone and this thingy you are describing is the mic -- close but no cigar eh
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  5.    #5  
    I did take the cover off and clean the screen really good. Seems to be better! The entering your phone number didn't work for me. Not sure if I did something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by labrtrv32 View Post
    I did take the cover off and clean the screen really good. Seems to be better! The entering your phone number didn't work for me. Not sure if I did something wrong?
    well it is "your number" t "your pin" this will after a short deley dial you pin you can add p77 to pause and give you a launch button to send a 7 -- you have to do this as a contact then dial that contact to check your VM account -- the quick dial on the phone screen will not go to that contact and so far i have not figured out how to edit the embeded number
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
  7.    #7  
    The one thing that doesn't make sense, is ALL other applications work on the phone using the touchscreen. So not sure why the sensor would be an issue when trying to retrieve voicemail? Have had this phone since last August and really hadn't had a problem.
  8.    #8  
    There's a "t" in between phone & pin? That's what I missed, but I did add myself as a contact w/ just phone number, and I didn't have a problem using the touchscreen that way. That's too weird!
    je veut avoir le code pin de bluetooth touch screen?
    je peut pas connecter mon telephone a l'ecran avec le bluetooth il me demande le code pine??