Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I'm having trouble with my Pre again, when I receive a call their is no tone, an it doesn't vibrate. Can someone help? What can I do, because i'm trying the doctor but it doesn't connect.
    Quote Originally Posted by tammymj23 View Post
    I'm having trouble with my Pre again, when I receive a call their is no tone, an it doesn't vibrate. Can someone help? What can I do, because i'm trying the doctor but it doesn't connect.
    unless you just want to do some spring cleaning i suggest looking into some other things before you visit the doc --

1) i know this is silly but i gotta ask -- is the volume turned down? have you been all through the sound and phone/message preferences to make sure that some thing has not been inadvertantly changed and -- have you changed your tone -- file might have been corrupted?

as far as the not connecting thing -- have you made sure the phone is in developer mode?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I've done every thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammymj23 View Post
    I've done every thing!
    and still no tones? is your phone in dev mode?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch