1.    #1  
    I remember when i just got my pre, very excited and loving it. I didn't know anything about precentral or what my pre was capable of,until a friend told me about this site. Any Suggestion?
    Somehow convince Palm to have PreCentral as a stock bookmark?

I was lucky to discover Precentral a few days before I got my Pre in June...
    if people google palm pre than precentral is the second site to come up. Simple
    believe t or not, verizon suppport told me about it. They should make sure the saless people know about it, too.

now ets make it easier to use by movngg all the 'why I am leaving threadss to a specific category... To keep down thhe clutter.

and force thhe user to do at least one search before they can post.
    Big Ditto for 2 out of the 3 (Different Month :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Somehow convince Palm to have PreCentral as a stock bookmark?

I was lucky to discover Precentral a few days before I got my Pre in June...
    Anyone who searches for a pre forum or has any issues will undoubtedly come across PreCentral. As has been said the only thing left to do is get the site bookmarked on all Pre's.
    Quote Originally Posted by atali1 View Post
    Anyone who searches for a pre forum or has any issues will undoubtedly come across PreCentral. As has been said the only thing left to do is get the site bookmarked on all Pre's.
    It really should be a default bookmark. We're Palm's unofficial technical support