Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Sorry for Sprint store employees ijustine. Please come to Pre
    That video is almost a year old ... I'm sure if she REALLY wanted a Pre she would have gotten one by now.
    lol i remember when i saw that video for the first time lol. she is hot, and has some other channels that are sometimes interesting, but only in a sexy kinda of way lol
    I'd hit it.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Sadly, she's absolutely right. Every word.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    shes not hot enough to cover up how annoying she is...
    I watched the video where she went looking for one saying how crap Palm was for not having demo phones despite the fact it was a Sprint problem. Stopped following her on twitter after that, stupid bint!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I kinda know that area of SanFran too. Nice city, but not sooo many hot girls as Miami. When I say hot I mean scantily clad of course
    Remember seeing that. This is one classical example why I do not want to be associated with the iPhone. Because their users are idiots.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    That video is wicked old please with the name Ijustine I don't think she will be switching anytime soon half of her video's are apple commercials.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    I think she was trying to be funny, but came off as a real id10t