Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say "Hi". I am new to the site and to the Palm Pre Plus, or any Palm product. I also want to offer everyone a big thanks as well for all the information I've learned over the last several weeks from reading through these posts. I hope someday to be able to contribute to them myself, but, as of right now I'm still a Noob. I come from a history of Blackberrys and Windows Mobile phones and am very impressed with my experience so far with the Pre. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyterio View Post
    Just wanted to say "Hi". I am new to the site and to the Palm Pre Plus, or any Palm product. I also want to offer everyone a big thanks as well for all the information I've learned over the last several weeks from reading through these posts. I hope someday to be able to contribute to them myself, but, as of right now I'm still a Noob. I come from a history of Blackberrys and Windows Mobile phones and am very impressed with my experience so far with the Pre. Thanks again!
    welcome! we are a pretty tight knit "family" here
    Welcome to the forums.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Hey!!!!!! Welcome to the best community on earth. just ask if you ever need anything after doing a search first, only to see if it has not been talked about a few dozen times good luck and welcome again.
    Glad to have you join us - don't be afraid to ask questions. Sure, there are some trolls out there who will jump on anything, but there's enough civilized people here to make you feel welcome.

I would suggest that you check out WebOS Quickinstall to start getting to know you Pre better.
    hi there
    Welcome to PreCentral. At your service we are.
    I want the C40
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    welcome to precemtral! Only forum i've been on that is so lively active and helpful! Enjoy the site and webos as it is a very intuitive system with alot of potential! Need anything just ask. We have experts devs, even palm reps on here
    Welcome to your new addiction! Congrats on your new phone!
    Hi and welcome to the precentral forum, enjoy your new Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Hi and welcome to the precentral forum, enjoy your new Pre
    +1
    dont forget to use the search function... some folks here are pretty sensitive about it, i could care the less tho... and welcome, i hope you love your pre plus as much as i love my pre
    welcome!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    dont forget to use the search function... some folks here are pretty sensitive about it, i could care the less tho... and welcome, i hope you love your pre plus as much as i love my pre
    it builds up threads that are pretty much the same thing and people get confused. Loll
    Welcome! And yes, do check out Preware and Homebrew apps. If you're sort of tech savvy, you'll love it.

Preware link!!!
    Howdeedoodee!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thanks Everyone. I've already installed Preware and Wosqi and love the ability to really customize your phone just the way you want.
    I'm really hoping to see a jump in sales for Palm because this really is an incredible OS. Verizons free Mobile Hotspot is what really pushed me over the edge. Not to mention this phone is very wife friendly to use... always a plus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Welcome to PreCentral. At your service we are.
    I want the C40
    Yep. If you need anything or run in to any issues, we'll be glad to help you out!
    I want the C40 too! I can't wait =)
    Welcome. You will love it here.